Kotak Mahindra Net Banking: Being one among the topmost bank sectors, Kotak Mahindra net banking is giving a tough competition to all the other bank companies. Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian Private Bank sector got the license in the year 2013 from Reserve Bank of India. The headquarters of Kotak is situated in Mumbai, Maharastra and the team of bank raised a number of branches in different cities. People who have been using Kotak Banking are very much satisfied with its service and response. Being a recognized bank sector, it is providing the best range of banking products and also other services for retail customers through different ways. Now Kotak has nearly 1,369 branches across 689 locations with 2,163 ATM all over the country. The Banking sector is looking forward to improve the provisions of branches and ATMs to a higher number. Keeping all this aside, Kotak is giving its customers to process their banking using Net banking. One who is eligible for Kotak Net Banking can use the opportunity to make their transactions online. check here for Kotak Mahindra Net Banking online.
Features of Kotak Net Banking Online:
It is not easy for a person to waste his time in visiting bank all the time for banking or transfers. In fact, today’s digital world made everything online and one can enjoy the features of Kotak Net Banking stated over here.
- Kotak Net Banking allows you to check your account balance and helps you in easy money transfer.
- You can transfer funds between the inter banks or any other third party accounts.
- Enjoy utility bill payments or credit card bill payments using Kotak Net Banking feature.
- Allows you to view you fixed deposit account and the balance with ease.
- You can buy any grocery, pay mobile/ DTH bill, clothing, online shopping etc.
- Kotak Online Banking allows you to access your account any point of time or place.
- Allows you to browse or pay safely using Kotak Mahindra Net Banking.
- You can book a term deposit and then do any premature withdrawal online with Net banking.
- You can generate a new password if someone knows and enjoy staying secured and safe.
- Permits you to update all your profile details like mobile number, email ID, address, Aadhar number etc.
- Pay all of your Life Insurance Policy bills online, switch funds or pay premium online or also apply for a New Life Insurance Policy.
- Allows you to download the monthly usage of your account i.e account statements online.
- Apply for new cheque books, or extra cheque book, change pin number or any other transaction services etc.
How to register for Kotak Net Banking?
If you are new to Kotak Net Banking, then you need to have all the required details for online banking registration. If you are given with an online banking preprinted kit by your Kotak Branch office then directly login with the details given in the form and edit your password and other details if necessary. Customer who doesn’t have any preprinted kit can follow the steps stated below to register for Kotak Net Banking.
- Click here to open the official website of Kotak Net Banking.
- Enter the details of your CRN number which can be seen on your debit card below your name or on the first page of your cheque book under Reference Number category.
- Then you need to verify your details like Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden name, Registered mobile number, email ID and then tap on continue button.
- Chose any one of the methods to generate password i.e either Debit Card/ Secret Questions/ Credit Card/ Physical pin mailer and click on continue.
- Then you will be asked to enter details in the required fields depending on the method you have chosen.
- The generated password will be sent to the registered mobile number and Email ID provided by you.
- Now go to Kotak Net Banking Login page and enter the details of CRN and the password sent to your mobile.
- Tap on secure login so that you will be directed to your Kotak Net Banking page with which you can enjoy online transactions easily.
- Now you can change the password by following the change password link given in the login page and stay secured always.
Now you have successfully registered with Kotak Net Banking through online. If you are looking for more information regarding Kotak Online Banking, feel free to mention your requirements below. hope you understood all about Kotak Mahindra Net Banking.