Nowadays, Credit cards have been issued to every needy depending on the proofs shown by the applicants. One who uses the credit card should pay the dues on or before the due date so that you would not be penalized. Standard Chartered Bank gives various methods to pay your Credit Card dues so that you will not be asked to pay penalty. In order to pay dues, you need to fill Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment form at the bill desk. One who is having any credit card payment dues can use Standard Chartered Bank and enjoy using your credit card as usual.
About standard Chartered Credit card Payment:
Before going to the payment procedure you need to fill the form with required details like your card type i.e Credit Card/ Visa Card/ Card loan account. Only the credit card holder who knows his 16 digit Standard Chartered Bank credit card number can process this transaction. If you are having more than one Standard Chartered Credit Card then you need to go through separate payments for each card. Any user can trust Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment because the confirmation of the payment you made will be sent to your mail id or mobile number. check all about standard chartered credit card payment from here.
How to Pay Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment?
I have already mentioned that a credit card holder can pay his dues by choosing any one of the four methods. Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment offline payment modes where you need to visit bank office. Instead of visiting bank for due payments, you can pay your credit card due amounts conveniently through online. Follow any one of the methods to clear your Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment.
1) IBFT/ NEFT:
It is easy for Standard Chartered Bank Account holder to pay the Credit Card bills using National Electronic Fund Transfer.
- First of all, login to your Online bank account with the given username/ password and then fill the details of the beneficiary.
- Under the name of the beneficiary, enter your name and credit card number as printed on your Credit Card.
- Enter the details like IFSC code and the address of the Standard Chartered Bank, select your Payment account type and then enter the amount to be paid.
- Now Inter Bank Fund Transfer is activated by Standard Chartered to allow fund transfer in order to pay credit card bills.
2) Visa/ Master Card/ Card Loan Account- Credit Card Payment:
Visa/ Master Card/ Card Loan account is the best way to pay your credit card bills online.
- Click here to open the official website of Pay Standard Chartered Bank Credit Bills Online.
- Now you will be directed to the official page where you need to choose the payment either by using Visa Card/ Master Card/ Card Loan Amount.
- Choose any one of the Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment and proceed to further steps.
- Enter your 16 digits Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Number, re-enter the card number, E-mail ID, Mobile number, Payment amount.
- Now select the payment option by tapping the name of other bank account and click on Pay now button.
- Then you will be directed to the payment portal where you will receive an OTP and enter it in the space provided to complete the payment.
3) Bill Desk:
Bill desk is much similar to Visa/ Master card payment where you need to select your bank and card type to pay your Standard Chartered Bank Account Payments. Authenticate the transactions by providing the required details and complete the payment.
One can pay their Standard Chartered Credit card payment using Online Banking if you have all the details for net Banking. Hope you are done with your Chartered Bank Account payments after following the steps stated above. If you are facing any issues while trying to pay your Standard Credit card bill, feel free to contact us by commenting below.